On Thursday, July 26 at 7:00pm, Grammy award-winning jazz vocalist Patti Austin will join the Koreatown Youth & Community Center in presenting the 11th Annual Benefit Concert in association with the Korean American Music Foundation at the famed Walt Disney Concert Hall. Music Director Seung Ju Kim and Artistic Director David Benoit will put on a show that will move and inspire you with this year’s line-up.
Featured performers this year include:
- Patty Austin – Grammy award-winning, American R&B and jazz music singer
- David Benoit – American contemporary jazz pianist and composer, five-time Grammy nominee
- Danny Jung – Contemporary Jazz Recording Artist
- Jane Lui – American singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist
- Chee-Yun – Classical violinist
- Maestro Seung Ju Kim – conducting the Korean American Youth Symphony